Apply for a Scholarship to Attend the 2015 SLA Annual Conference in Boston, MA
The 2015 SLA Conference will be held in Boston on June 14 through 16th.
The St. Catherine University's Special Library Association Student Group is offering a $1,200 scholarship for a student to attend the conference.
Essays will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Evidence of involvement in SLA and the St. Kate's student group.
- How you will use your participation to promote and improve St. Kate's MLIS program.
- How attending the SLA conference will impact your career and/or education.
- Demonstration of commitment to the field of special librarianship.
How to Apply:
- St. Kate's MLIS students are encouraged to apply for this scholarship by submitting an essay of no more than 1,500 words.
- Essays must be submitted to Assistant Professor Kyunghye Yoon by April 21, 2015.
Essays will be judged by the SLA Minnesota Chapter Awards Committee.
Thank you to the SLA-MN Chapter for their support of this scholarship through supporting our silent auction and additional funding!