We would love your help with donations!
Some of the most popular items include:
- Gift certificates – Gas Stations, Restaurants, coffee/tea shops, movie theaters, video stores, book retailers, pet stores, craft stores, Home Depot, Best Buy – any place you frequent.
- Gift baskets – wine/liquor, bath items, BBQ tools
- Tickets to sporting or cultural events – MN Wild, Vikings, Guthrie
- Memberships – museums, cultural
- Hand-crafted items – jewelry, purses, scarves, quilts, knitted items
- Photography or Artwork
- An invitation to dinner or a home-cooked meal
- An hour of housecleaning service or some babysitting
Do you have a friend or relative with a creative flare, or deep pockets who would like to contribute something?
Donations may be dropped off at St. Kate’s in a box in the MLIS office near the reception desk. If you would like to schedule a pickup or have questions, please contact Carol Lynn O'Gara by either telephone at 612-986-3143 or e-mail at carollynnogara - at - yahoo.com.
Please submit donations by Thursday, December 2, 2010.
Don’t forget, your donations are tax-deductible and greatly appreciated by the St. Kate’s SLA student group and the MLIS students at St. Kate’s.
Students, not able to donate an item? The student group can also use help organizing the silent auction. Please email Carol Lynn or the student group if you would like to help!